Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Playing Catch Up! Fall Displays at Anthro

                      
                     I have sadly neglected my blog for the past few months and now have a lot of catching up to do. I just started my second internship with Anthropologie which is so exciting, however first i must catch you up on what i worked on during the last one. This past fall we got creative with gourds {lots of smelly smelly gourds} We modernized these creepy guys with paint and yarn into one pretty awesome window display. 

                      

                      And we didn't stop there. We continued the concept onto the exterior wooden 
                      beams as well as this fun display at the entrance. Working with Addie Brown at the Anthropologie store in Greensboro has been so inspiring. Interning here definitely brings out the best in me! 

No comments: