Sunday, February 5, 2012

With 4 months to go!

With four months to go and sooo much to do it's easy to stress out over the little things that in the end probably wont even matter! I was reading the Etsy Blog this evening and found this on A Wedding on your terms post :
"write this on your fridge or hand: “I will not remember what my wedding looked like. I will remember how it felt.” Because at the end of the day, even really cool stuff is just that: stuff. It’s the love you share, the people who hold you up, and those precious moments of bliss and joy that you’ll remember for the rest of your life. And none of that is for sale."
So blessed to have someone so special in my life to support my hopes and dreams! 

Photo by : Tim Robison 
I must say even if everything else goes wrong the pictures will be amazing!

No comments: