Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wedding Photos

I can't believe I have been married for over 4 months now. The past year has flown by and certainly has kept me busier then ever. Finally I give you some of my favorite shots from the day. It was amazing! 

Photos by Tim Robison 

Coral . White . Champagne . Midnight blue 

Coffee filter swags over long tables 

Antique trunk used for gifts. 

Candy dishes filled with goodies for the late night guests.


I handmade all of my bouquets which I love because they will never die. 

Champagne stripes with coral flowers I made to match the bouquets

                            Childhood photos hanging in the trees as an entrance to our reception.
                                                             Made my husband cry : )

                                                               My girls looked amazing!


Cotton candy favors made by non other than the bride herself : ) and my sweet maid of honor Iliana. 


Such a magical day! As beautiful as my wedding day was, I must say nothing is more beautiful then marrying your best friend!



No comments: