Thursday, April 26, 2012

Last Day at Anthro

Today was my last day interning with Anrthopologie. After two semesters of of being with the Greensboro store it's sad to leave but what i got from my experience at Anthro I'll take with me forever. 
Anyone interested in a hands on internship where the creativity never stops and the pace never slows down i suggest this internship to. This internship is not for the one who doesn't want to get there hands dirty. Spilled paint, died hands, splinters, and sunburns are required! : ) I had a blast and coming away from this i feel like my creativity these days is overflowing and i enjoyed being inspired everyday i worked at Anthro. Thanks to the Greensboro Anthropologie store for having me not once but twice and for all the good times! Love, your favorite intern : ) 






No comments: